The Strategic Planning Team (SPT) was formed in June of 2017 and has been working to revise and update the division plan set to expire in June of 2018. The SPT initiated the process by completing a comprehensive needs assessment that included analyzing student performance data, reviewing the current strategic plan, and collecting input from division stakeholders through surveys and interviews.
Manassas Park City Schools believes that all students will achieve their personal best and strive for excellence when we:
- provide a high quality, engaging, and challenging instructional program that prepares students for life beyond high school.
- build and maintain a sense of community through diversity and equality.
- ensure that students feel safe and respected.
- optimize the use of technology in classroom curricula.
- create and maintain programs to address real-world concerns.
- help develop critical and creative thinking skills through collaboration and communication.
Susie Frischkorn, Instructional Technology Resource Teacher, MPE
Patty Gilham, Instructional Technology Specialist
Lisa Hill, English Teacher, MPMS
Jeffrey Jackson, Ed.D., Associate Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
Eric Neff, Deputy Superintendent
Kimberly Tomaseski, Teacher CES
Cindy Watson, Guidance Director, MPHS