Welcome to the Office for
Phone Number: (703) 361-9131
Fax Number: (703) 330-0339
*In light of school closure, please contact your guidance counselors via email. Each counselor will hold office hours as noted throughout the closure.*
Also, for School Counseling related resources, announcements, and updates please visit the MPHS School Counselors Corner HERE!
Last Names A-Gom
Jasmin Quinones, School Counselor
Last Names Gon-Pac
Mr. Bradley Gillespie, School Counselor
Last Names Pad-Z
Cindy Watson, School Counselor
Janeth Luna, Registrar
703.361.9131, extension 16181
- How do I get a VA work permit?
- When should I take the SAT?
- How many times can the SAT be taken?
- Who should take the SAT?
- Why should students take the PSAT?
- How does college differ than high school?
- Are college visits excused absences?
- When should college visits be scheduled?
- Are there specific questions to ask when on a college visit?
- Should college visits be overnight?
- Is there a deadline for filing the FAFSA?
- What is Manassas Park High School's CEEB code?
- How do I request transcripts, school records, or verify education?
- How do I request a replacement diploma?
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family to Manassas Park and look forward to meeting you during the registration process.
Registrations will be done by appointment only to assist with enrollments and withdrawals. In order to obtain an appointment please email our Registrar, Janeth Luna. Our registrar will then be contacting you directly once your request is received and will assign you an appointment date.
Appointments will only be taking place during the weeks of August 4th – August 19th, on Mondays and Tuesday’ between the times of 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM and on Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
When emailing, please include the following information:
- if registration or withdraw is needed
- students full name
- previous school (if applicable)
- current grade
- date of birth
- parent contact (full name and number)
- current address
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please email Janeth Luna at email@example.com.
The September 26, 2020 SAT administration at MPHS has been cancelled. The College Board will reschedule and notify students of the new test center location. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
US Labor Department
- Virtual Virginia Summer 2018 Program
- FAQ from AP Panel
- College Essay Writing Workshop Video by Zinch
- New Student Registration
- Applying for Financial Aid 2018-19
- College Covered
- Governor's School @Innovation Park; Student Application
- The PSAT and Beyond: What You Need to Know
- Online Learning Courses and Virtual School Programs
- High School Study Abroad