Welcome to the Office for
Phone Number: (703) 361-9131
Fax Number: (703) 330-0339
For School Counseling related resources, announcements, and updates please visit the MPHS School Counselors Corner HERE!
For schedule adjustments, please COMPLETE THIS FORM..
Last Names A-Gom
Jasmin Quinones, School Counselor
Last Names Gon-Pac
Mr. Bradley Gillespie, School Counselor
Last Names Pad-Z
Cindy Watson, School Counselor
Janeth Luna, Registrar
- When should I take the SAT?
- How many times can the SAT be taken?
- Who should take the SAT?
- Why should students take the PSAT?
- How does college differ than high school?
- Are college visits excused absences?
- When should college visits be scheduled?
- Are there specific questions to ask when on a college visit?
- Should college visits be overnight?
- Is there a deadline for filing the FAFSA?
- What is Manassas Park High School's CEEB code?
- How do I request transcripts, school records, or verify education?
- How do I request a replacement diploma?
Registrations for 2021-2022 School Year
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family to Manassas Park High School and look forward to meeting you during the registration process. We know that moving to a new school can be especially challenging and would like to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Registrations will be done by appointment only to assist with enrollments and withdrawals.
To obtain an appointment please email our Registrar, Janeth Luna – email@example.com. Once your request has been received and all requirements are met our registrar will be contacting you directly with further instructions and will assign you an appointment date and time to come in and finalize the process. To view specific information and details regarding requirements click here.
Appointments will be taking place during July 26th – August 19th, on Tuesdays and Thursdays only between the times of 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
When emailing to inquire, please include the following information:
- determine if registration or withdraw is needed
- students full legal name
- previous school attended (if applicable)
- last completed grade
- date of birth
- parent contact information (full name and number)
- current address
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please email Janeth Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Scholarship Search Engines
Employment Certificates are now available on line. Visit the Labor and Employment Law website for more information, and read instruction sheet prior to applying: Virginia Electronic Employment Certificate Instruction Sheet
Click here to begin Employment Certificate Application Process.
All 14-15 year old workers in Virginia are required to obtain an Employment Certificate (Work Permit). Upon completion of all 3 sections, generally the system will issue permits within 24 hours of your request. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY THE EMPLOYER IS AUTHORIZED TO SUBMIT THE EMPLOYER PORTION OF THE APPLICATION AS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADHERING TO THE RECORD RETENTION REQUIREMENTS.