Welcome to the Office for
Phone Number: (703) 361-9131
Fax Number: (703) 330-0339
*In light of school closure, please contact your guidance counselors via email. Each counselor will hold office hours as noted throughout the closure.*
Last Names A-Dix
Jasmin Quinones, School Counselor
Last Names Dix-Luk
Mr. Bradley Gillespie, School Counselor
Last Names Lun-Ray
Ms. Hannah Catalano
Last Names Req-Z
Cindy Watson, School Counselor
Janeth Luna, Registrar
703.361.9131, extension 16181
- How do I get a VA work permit?
- When should I take the SAT?
- How many times can the SAT be taken?
- Who should take the SAT?
- Why should students take the PSAT?
- How does college differ than high school?
- Are college visits excused absences?
- When should college visits be scheduled?
- Are there specific questions to ask when on a college visit?
- Should college visits be overnight?
- Is there a deadline for filing the FAFSA?
- What is Manassas Park High School's CEEB code?
- How do I request transcripts, school records, or verify education?
- How do I request a replacement diploma?
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your family to Manassas Park and look forward to meeting your family during the registration process.
Registration information for new and withdrawing students will be posted by July 16, 2020.
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact Janeth Luna at 703.361-9131, ext. 16181 or at Janeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Virginia Summer 2018 Program
- FAQ from AP Panel
- College Essay Writing Workshop Video by Zinch
- New Student Registration
- Applying for Financial Aid 2018-19
- College Covered
- Governor's School @Innovation Park; Student Application
- The PSAT and Beyond: What You Need to Know
- Online Learning Courses and Virtual School Programs
- High School Study Abroad