Lisa Wolf, District Intersession Coordinator; email@example.comCES Coordinators
- Will intersession week have any academic impact on a student’s grade?
- What will a typical intersession day look like?
- Will transportation be provided during the intersession week?
- Will I be charged a fee for my child to attend intersession week?
- How will students be placed in enrichment groups?
- How will students be placed in remediation groups?
- How will MPCS measure the success of intersession week?
- Are students required to attend intersessions?
- Will attendance be taken during intersession week?
Parents/Students will select multiple choices for the week. Intersession coordinators will group students by their selections. Coordinators will do their best to place the student in at least one of their choices. In addition, students may be encouraged to participate in certain activities by their homeroom or content area teachers.