Returning Student Data Verification
Parents of returning students must access the Infosnap online forms through the PowerSchool Parent Portal at https://ps.mpark.net/public. The online forms contain demographic and emergency information you entered last year. You must verify the information is accurate or update any information that has changed. Parents will also electronically sign annual agreement forms for school district policies.
- At least one parent is required to create a PowerSchool Parent account. If you have multiple children in Manassas Park City Schools, you must verify information for each student, however only one parent account is necessary.
- If you have created a PowerSchool Parent Portal account in a previous school year, please use that account to log in. Please do not create a new account.
- If you have not created a PowerSchool parent account, please go to the Directions for Parent Portal webpage.
The completion of this process is required for all returning students. If you have questions about your account, please contact your child’s school for assistance.
How do I get started?
Visit https://ps.mpark.net/public and sign into your PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Select the student you wish to verify data at the top
- Click the ‘Registration’ link on the left side navigation menu